His Majesty Sultan Haitham bin Tarik on Thursday issued 12 Royal decrees restructuring the Council of Ministers and appointing some new positions.
- Royal Decree appointing Hilal bin Ali Al-Sabti as the new Minster of Health.
Hilal bin Ali Al-Sabti - new Minster of Health.
- Royal Decree appointing Muhammad Al-Maamari as the new Minister of Endowments and Religious Affairs.
Muhammad Al-Maamari - new Minister of Endowments and Religious Affairs.
- Royal Decree appointing Salim Al Aufi as the new Minister of Energy and Minerals.
Salim Al Aufi- new Minister of Energy and Minerals.
Full list of Council of Ministers
- Sayyid Fahd bin Mahmoud Al-Said, Deputy Prime Minister for Ministerial Affairs
- Theyazin bin Haitham Al Said, Minister of Culture, Sports and Youth
- Lieutenant-General Sultan bin Muhammad al-Noamani, Minister of the Royal Office
- Sayyid Hamoud bin Faisal al- Busaidi, Minister of Interior
- Sayyid Badr Albusaidi, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Sultan Bin Salim Al Habsi Minister of Finance
- Dr. Madiha bint Ahmed bin Nassir Al Shaibaniya, Minister of Education
- Dr Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Said Al Saidi. Minister of Justice and Legal Affairs
- Dr. Abdulla Nasser Al Harrasi is the Minister of Information
- Salim bin Mohammed Al Mahrouqi. Minister of Heritage and Tourism
- Dr. Saud bin Hamoud Al Habsi, Minister of Agricultural Wealth, Fisheries and Water Resources
- Dr. Khalfan Al-Shuaili, Minister of Housing and Urban Planning
- Rahma bint Ibrahim Al Mahrooqi, Minister for Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- Saeed bin Hamoud bin Saeed Al Mawali, Minister of Transport, Communications and Information Technology
- Saeed bin Muhammad Al Saqri, Minister of Economy
- HE Qais Al Youssef, Minister of Trade, Industry and Investment Promotion
- Dr. Laila Ahmed Al Najjar, Minister of Social Development
- Dr. Mahad Said Ali Baawain serves as Minister of Labour
- Salim Al-Aufi, Minister of Energy and Minerals
- Mohammed Al Maamari as Minister of Endowments and Religious Affairs
- Hilal bin Ali bin Hilal Al-Sabti, Minister of Health