Another fire mishap reported in Oman

The firefighters on Saturday managed to extinguish a fire that engulfed the under construction building in South Mabela . No Casualties were reported as a swift action by firefighters helped prevent fire from spreading to the nearby buildings.
PACDA has urged the owners of buildings and contractors to comply with all safety requirements and comply, including swift 
disposal of construction waste to avoid loss of lives and property.

A child lost life following in a fire that engulfed the house in the market area of Nizwa. PACDA said that the firefighters managed to control and extinguish the fire. A child was taken to the hospital, but couldn’t be saved.