Muscat: Before His Majesty Sultan Haitham Bin Tarik, a number of their highnesses and excellencies took the oath of office at Al Baraka Palace on Wednesday.
- Sayyid Mansour bin Majid al Said, Special Adviser of His Majesty the Sultan;
- Sayyid Theyazin bin Haitham al Said, Minister of Culture, Sports and Youth;
- Sayyid Taimour bin Asaad al Said, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Central Bank of Oman;
- Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamoud al Busaidi, Foreign Minister;
- Sultan bin Salim bin Said al Habsi, Minister of Finance;
- Dr Abdullah bin Nassir bin Khalifa al Harrasi, Minister of Information;
- Dr Khalfan bin Said bin Mubarak al Shuaili, Minister of Housing and Urban Planning;
- Dr Rahma bint Ibrahim bin Said al Mahrouqi, Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation;
- Eng Said bin Hamoud bin Said al Maawali, Minister of Transport, Communications and Information Technology;
- Dr Said bin Mohammed bin Ahmed al Saqri, Minister of Economy;
- Qais bin Mohammed bin Moosa al Yousef, Minister of Commerce, Industry and Investment Promotion;
- Laila bint Ahmed bin Awadh al Najjar, Minister of Social Development;
- Dr Mahad bin Said bin Ali Baowain, Minister of Labour.