Muscat: The Supreme Committee on Covid-19 announced new decisions on Tuesday including restarting of some commercial activities in the Sultanate from today.
At the meeting held on Tuesday, the committee has decided to allow restarting of some commercial activities, including
- Vehicle repair workshops
- Fishing boat repair shops
- Vehicle spare parts shops
- Fishing equipment stores
- Selling and repairing of electronic and electrical appliances.
- Computer sale and repair shops
- Repair of household electrical appliances
- Satellite transmitters sale, service
- Vehicle rental offices
- Equipment, and machinery rental offices
- Stationery stores
- Printers, and
- Sanad offices
- Quarries and Crushers
- The Supreme Committee on Covid-19 said that vehicle repair workshops only persons will be allowed at a time.
- The committee also has decided to allow regular operations of money exchanges.
The Supreme Committee on Covid-19 has emphasized on the necessity of avoiding gatherings of any kind and following the health requirements determined by the concerned authorities.