The authorities have released the list of categories and businesses that are allowed to operate during the full closure decision between July 20 and 22.
- Government and private hospitals and health centers that provide emergency services and treatment.
- The pharmacists on duty, in coordination with the Ministry of Health.
- Emergency services vehicles (Electricity, water, communications).
- Sewage, gas cylinders, water tanks.
- Employees at gas stations (as per the shift)
- Employees of the press, media, workers in the relief and shelter sector
- The banking sector
- Shift workers in specialized insurance, freight and customs clearance offices, shipping, postal, and logistics sectors.
- Buses transport for workers of the factories that are allowed to operate as per regulations.
- Tire and vehicle repair shops in fuel stations.
- Pumps sale and repair shops.
- Electrical materials and dress (only online, without opening the stop).
- Vehicles are allowed to transport bakery products.
- Food delivery and laundry services for government agencies linked to contracts.
The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Investment Promotion has issued a list of shift fuel stations that will be open in Oman from July 15 to 31, which include 26 stations in Muscat, four stations in Musandam, 19 in Al Dakhiliyah, seven in Al Wusta, 28 in Dhofar, three in Al Buraimi, 23 in North al Batinah, 12 in South al Sharqiyah, 13 in the South of al Batinah, and nine in Dhahirah.