Thursday, October 21, 2021 | Rabi' al-awwal 14, 1443 H
few clouds
weather
OMAN
29°C / 29°C
EDITOR IN CHIEF- ABDULLAH BIN SALIM AL SHUEILI

Home ownership made easier at Al Mouj Muscat with Tayseer plan
14 Home ownership made easier
14 Home ownership made easier

MUSCAT: A new direct financing plan has launched at Al Mouj Muscat where only 20 per cent is needed as a down payment on new, completed homes with the remaining 80 per cent settled over five years.


Called Tayseer, this affordable and flexible post-handover payment plan is available directly and exclusively from Al Mouj Muscat until the end of 2021. It has been introduced to make financing ownership of a home straightforward and is ideal for anyone wanting to make the move away from renting or for buyers looking for a valuable investment.


Nasser bin Masoud al Sheibani, CEO of Al Mouj Muscat says: “Our award-winning community offers an incredible lifestyle for families and individuals alike. With Tayseer, home ownership is now within reach.


“This flexible finance plan illustrates how Al Mouj Muscat continues to respond to buyer aspirations and market demand. Not only do we create exceptional homes, but we are making it possible for buyers and investors to secure a dream home in this luxurious, vibrant destination.”


The plan simplifies the buying process as buyers can arrange the payment plan directly through Al Mouj Muscat, rather than arranging finance via a bank. With no legal fees, owners can settle the remainder of the purchase price sooner than five years without penalties.


Tayseer is expected to attract strong interest from investors as properties in Al Mouj Muscat continue to command a premium, either as rental properties or at re-sale.


The plan is available on ready-to-move-into properties from garden-facing townhouses to oceanfront apartments. All are situated within the established neighbourhoods and communities of Ghadeer, Juman One, Marsa and Marsa Gardens.


SHARE ARTICLE
Most Read
No Image
Oman reports 35 new cases, 1 death Five new integrated housing projects to create 4,800 homes Oman launches T20 World Cup in style PIA launches flight to Salalah
FOLLOW US
arrow up
home icon