The Supreme Committee on Covid-19 has praised the role of all agencies such as ROP and Public Prosecution, which are responsible for implementing its decisions and tracking down on violators.
The Supreme Committee has issued the following decisions, which will be implemented from Saturday, May 15.
1. It has decided to end the ban on movement of individuals and vehicles
2. There will be a ban on receivng customers inside stores in all governorates of the Sultanate between 8 pm and 4 am, while delivery and take away services will be permitted. Food stores are exempted from the prohibition.
3. The decision to limit entry to complexes, shops, restaurants, and cafes will continue (only 50% capacity) during the period allowed to receive customers.
4. The committee also decided to resume work with a decision to reduce the number of employees who are required to attend the workplace in the units of the state’s administrative apparatus and other public legal persons to 50% of the total number of employees, provided that employees who do not attend the workplace perform the work assigned remotely.
5. The Supreme Committee called for the need for all parties to continue to take the necessary precautionary and preventive measures to prevent the spread of the disease and follow up on everyone's commitment to them. It urged private sector companies to implement business continuity plans by working remotely and to reduce the number of employees who are required to come to the workplace.