Two expats die of suffocation after burning coal indoors

Two persons (Asian expatriates) lost their lives after inhaling smoke at a under construction building in the Jebel Akhdar. As per the details, the Public Authority for Civil Defence and Ambulance (PACDA) members rushed to the site after they received information about a fire that broke out in a building. But it was later revealed that the two people died due to suffocation as they were burning coal without proper ventilation.
PACDA has urged the members of the community to exercise caution while burning coal, which should be done only proper ventilation. Such activities should be conducted only outdoors to ensure the safety of everyone.

Oman Observer

To get free breaking news and updates from Oman Observer, WhatsApp your name and email to 96473232. https://www.omanobserver.om/ is now on Telegram. Join our channel https://t.me/OmanObserverNews in your Telegram and stay updated

observer has 6542 posts and counting.See all posts by observer