Fire engulfs house in Ruwi

A major fire broke out in a house on the first floor of an apartment on the busy Ruwi High Street on Tuesday.
No casualties have been reported. Clothes and blankets, beds and other materials were reduced to ashes. Three fire fighting vehicles rushed to the spot and battled for nearly two hours to contain the blaze, said an official from the Public Authority of Civil Defence and Ambulances (PACDA). The staff members of a satellite dish service company lived in the house.

KABEER YOUSUF